THE BASIC IDEA BEHIND THE CREATION OF BCH-PROJECT LLC IS TO FIRMLY ESTABLISH THE “BEE CASHBACK HOME POWERED BY GREENFINITY” BRAND, WHICH REPRESENTS THE REGIONAL, ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY AND ECONOMICAL PRINCIPLE OF CONSTRUCTING NEW HOMES IN CASHBACK (CB) WORLD. AND, TOGETHER WITH CB WORLD’S PARTNER COMPANIES, TO BUILD HOUSES WITH ECO-FRIENDLY AND HEALTHY HOME BUILDING MODERN CONCEPTS FOR CUSTOMERS OF CB WORLD WORLDWIDE. ALL ADVANTAGES THAT COME WITH CB WORLD ARE INTEGRATED INTO THIS CONCEPT DESIGNED IN FULL COMPLIANCE WITH THE FAIR CONSTRUCTION CODE (QUALITY AND SAFETY).
(CEO | BCH-Project)
A general contractor or master builder, together with a regional BEE Construction Coach provided by the BCH Project assumes responsibility for the completion of a building project. The BEE Construction Coach is the contact person responsible for supporting a customer throughout the entire construction process. BCH-Project GmbH is an operating company that handles all projects and is responsible for domestic and international operations.
HIGH QUALITY EXECUTION OF A CONSTRUCTION PROJECT
WITH ALL CB WORLD PERKS
The construction of a BEE Cashback Home house powered by Greenfinity not only makes sense in terms of financial advantages with 4% cashback and 5 shopping points per €100 spent (construction cost), but also because of the additional security provided through fiduciary services and completion guarantee insurance as well as external certification by an expert or civil engineer. The BCH-Project LLC with its headquarters in Klagenfurt (Carinthia) takes care of the coordination, handling and project management together with the BEE Brand Ambassadors and the regional BEE Construction Coaches.
BCH-Project Limited is responsible for:
- Representation of the company BEE Cashback Home powered by Greenfinity
- Participation in of joined contracts for the purchase of land and construction
- Project management of construction works
- Assistance in establishing an international distribution network for the specialised BEE App
- Organisation of architect workshops for customers
- Management of BEE Home Centers
- Conceptualisation of seminars and organisation
of trade fairs and symposia on building & construction
BEE HOME CENTERS AS A
LOCAL INFORMATION CENTER
The BEE Home Centers, for which drafting of plans and details is currently underway, shall serve as competence centers and will include a small park with model homes, exhibition area and offices. In the Centres, partner companies will have the opportunity to present their products and consult their customers. Since the focus is on simplicity, only three to four homes will be presented at a time so as not to overwhelm the customer. Emphasis is placed on consulting on site and providing potential customers with information on products and corresponding services. It has been BEE Project’s conscious decision not to give too many choices concentrating on customer focused marketing strategy and customer communication. The aim for the coming years is to establish BEE Home Centers in all countries in which BEE Project operates.
WITH A PLANNING TOOL
In the workshop, planning software is used allowing customers to choose their dream home from 150 designs. It also allows them to redesign their own house from scratch with the help of architects as part of a one-day architect workshop. The use of this planning software is always in parallel with attending these workshops to ensure maximum efficiency in the planning process. Together with the architect, the planning is completed right up to the agreed submission date.
The workshop takes place in an audience with a maximum of 10 participants. Within the scope of individual sessions, ideas of how and what to build are discussed and subjected to a reality check: What is possible? What does it cost? Architects advise the participants on sustainable building materials and the latest construction technologies, thus ensuring that the customer is always up to date.
The following scope of works is offered:
- A shell only or shell and core design and construction of the base building
- Finished facade and rough-in
- Construction and fit-out works for the building ready to be occupied
OUR UNIQUE SELLING PROPOSITION
- 4% cashback + 5 shopping points for each €100 spent
- Fiduciary services
- Deployment of workforce and craftsmanship from the region
- Support by a BEE Construction Coach from the region
- Construction inspection and contractor quality control (CQC)
- Contractor’s schedule monitoring
- Punch list preparation and completion monitoring
- Assistance with smooth and timely project close-out
- Construction completion guarantee insurance
- Compliance with Fair Construction Code
High quality thanks to ecological and economical construction materials, as stated:
— Fair to the environment
— Fair to the region
— Fair to the climate
— Fair to health