THE BUSINESS MODEL OF BEE REAL ESTATE TRUST LLC. (B.R.E.T.)

THE SECURITY TOKEN OFFERING (STO) FROM BEE REAL ESTATE TRUST (BRET) IS INTENDED TO SERVE AS AN INNOVATIVE INVESTMENT MECHANISM FOR REAL ESTATE PROJECTS IN THE PRIVATE SECTOR AND SUBSEQUENTLY IN THE COMMERCIAL SECTOR. THE AIM IS TO OFFER FAMILIES, YOUNG PROFESSIONALS AND PEOPLE OVER 50 AN ALTERNATIVE TO BANK LOANS FOR PURCHASING LAND OR BUILDINGS.

LEASE PURCHASE

Families and individuals can apply for a lease purchase and become property owners following monthly payments directly to BEE Real Estate Trust (in installments not subject to increase). The company remains the legal owner of the property until the final payment is made by the leaseholder and future homeowner.

Here is an example of a lease purchase:

Total Total cost: $300,000 (incl. land & house) 
Downpayment: $0.00
12 months deposit (Security Deposit)
Monthly charge: $1,300

WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES FOR THE CUSTOMER OF A LEASE PURCHASE?
  1. Our construction projects are not tied to a particular location. The lease purchase is available in many parts of the world.
  2. The creditworthiness of a home builder is not affected because a lease-to-own agreement is not a loan.
  3. No upfront investment is required other than a 12-months deposit.

STO: SECURITY TOKEN OFFERING IN DETAIL

The Security Token Offering is an instrument to facilitate real estate acquisition by families and/or individuals through a Lease-Purchase Contract. This activity is beneficial for the regional economy for many reasons. Construction projects will also be developed on the company’s own land. The first BEE Home Center will be built in 2019.

Business Structure

The STO is made by the U.S. company BEE Real Estate Trust LLC, based and registered in Sarasota, Florida.

Company ownership

80% Board of Directors
8% Dwellincon Ltd.
6.75% Techpirates Inc.
2% CB Consulting s.r.o.
2.25% Investor Pool 1
1% Investor Pool 2

BEE Real Estate Trust currently owns
100% of the following companies:

  • B.R.E.T. Austria
  • B.R.E.T. Belgium
  • B.R.E.T. China
  • B.R.E.T. Europe
  • B.R.E.T. Germany
  • B.R.E.T. Poland
  • B.R.E.T. South Africa
  • B.R.E.T. Slovakia
  • B.R.E.T. USA
Where the company’s profits
are coming from?

Profits are generated in the following way:

  • Deriving revenues through the leasing model and from construction projects

  • Getting profits from property development projects funded through equity capital and customers‘ financing

  • Choosing fix-and-flip projects with a high return on investment (ROI), where 70% of properties will be allocated for lease-to-purchase contracts with the rest 30% sold after renovation.

Opportunities for B.R.E.T. investors to join:

Investors can purchase security tokens for the minimal investment sum of $75,000. However, we also accept payments in BCH (BEE Cashback Home Token). Those investors who participate in the STO with BCH will only need BCH 10,800 (the equivalent of $24,300).

Thus, there are 3 ways to participate in this STO:

1. Invest a minimal sum of US$75,000 
2.  Invest at least 10,800 in BCH tokens
3.  Convert BCH utility tokens into BRE security tokens (option available to BCH investors only)

Interested investors can additionally profit from equity participation:

Shareholder Pool 1:
Entry with €840,000

Shareholder Pool 2:
Entry with €9,500